Looking to spend a week or more in Paradise? The Mangrove Suite at Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast offers the perfect combination of private, spacious, and luxurious accommodations, with friendly and attentive concierge services. The Mangrove Suite can be rented for extended stays weekly, and includes champagne on ice, two keepsake flutes, and two Port d’Hiver t shirts upon arrival.
7 nights in Mangrove Suite – $2030 (which is $290 per night)
Your New Home Away From Home, the Mangrove Suite:
Enjoy the ultimate in privacy and luxury as a guest in the largest room at our romantic Florida Beach Getaway, which can only be reached by its tropical garden bridge.
Cool tiles, rich colors and numbered prints add to the Mangrove Suite’s beach-side ambiance. Unwind and truly relax in the separate living room, bedroom, or even spacious bathroom, complete with a third TV, large Whirlpool tub, marble counters, and walk-in shower. The mahogany, king-sized canopy bed dressed in the finest linens, down duvet comforter, and plush pillows makes for perfect snuggling. In addition to the spacious interior, a 12 x 8 shaded porch provides a special retreat for couples making the Mangrove Suite their new home!
Interior Space: 530 sq. ft.
Exterior Space: 78 sq. ft.
In-Room Amenities and Services:
- L’Occitane’s natural bath products
- A snack bar complete with candy, chips, crackers, bottled water, and sodas
- Plates, glasses and silverware
- Coffee and tea machine
- Private collection of DVDs, books, and board games
- Wireless internet
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service, complete with a treat
- Access to an in-room, relaxing or therapeutic massage(s) (for a fee)
Additional Port d’Hiver Amenities and Services:
- Laundry service (for a fee)
- Free parking & printing
- Coffee service starting at 7:00am daily
- Breakfast served from 8:30-10:30am daily
- A daily 5 o’clock wine hour with light hors d’oeuvres
- 24hr access to coffee, tea, cookies, chips, crackers, bottled water, and sodas
- Access to beach cruisers (bikes)
- Access to beach supplies including towels, coolers, umbrellas, chairs, boogie boards, floats, etc.
- A spa swimming pool
- Electric car charging stations
Local Activities, Shops and Restaurants:
From spa services to eco kayak tours of the Indian River, you can click here to learn all about fun, local activities to enjoy during your Melbourne Beach vacation. An Innkeeper would be happy to answer any questions or make a reservation for you, all you need to do is ask!
In addition to the seven restaurants and/or bars within walking distance of Port d’Hiver, you can read reviews on our favorites, and other nearby Melbourne Beach restaurants here.
Read Manager Jade Rydson’s post here to learn more about Ocean Avenue and see pictures of the area.