Explore Eau Gallie Art District!
About a 15 minute drive from Port D’Hiver Bed and Breakfast, downtown Eau Gallie’s quaint but artistic vibe has become a fun, must-see adventure for weekend vistors and art enthusiasts. Check out all of our Eau Gallie Art District photos on our Facebook page!
Here’s Your Trip to Eau Gallie Art District:
- Peruse one of the many art & antique shops along Highland Avenue including Art Expressions, the Art & Antique Gallery & Studio, Derek Gores Art (local celebrity!), and Restoration Antiques.
- Stop for lunch at Chef Mario’s Café Restaurant. Try his artisan pizza while sitting outside, under one of their pretty blue umbrellas.
- Save room for coffee and dessert at Sweetie Pie Baking Company, or Mathers’ Cake Shop.
- Take a short, but beautiful stroll through Eau Gallie Florist’s lush outdoor garden.
- Head across the street to Foosaner Art Museum for the Langdon Kihn: An American Story exhibit March 22 – May 11, or to enjoy Florida Institute of Technology’s French Film Festival April 4-18 in the adjacent Harris Community Auditorium (admission is $5).
Has Eau Gallie’s cool art scene left you wanting more?
Well you’re in luck – The renowned Melbourne Art Festival comes to historic, downtown Melbourne April 26-27. Just a short 10 minute drive from Port D’Hiver, the art festival offers a variety of entertainment including a 5k run, art workshops, delicious food and live music!