Follow Our Itinerary or Pick & Choose to Create Your Own Perfect Trip!
🌴 DAY 1
- Check in at our Melbourne Beach bed and breakfast.
- Relax and unwind with a dip in the pool after traveling.
- Embark on an afternoon of discovery at the Kennedy Space Center! Just 45 minutes from the inn, it is packed full of fascinating exhibits and things to see.
- Have dinner at one of the best restaurants near around Melbourne Beach.
🌴 DAY 2
- Enjoy a lovely breakfast at the inn (eat outside if you’d like)!
- Set out for a day at Bok Tower Gardens, 1 hours and 50 minutes from the inn. If you’d rather check out different gardens, we also recommend McKee Botanical Gardens (50 min from Melbourne ) and Leu Gardens (1 hour 20 min from Melbourne).
- If you’d rather, spend the day at Universal Studios, Sea World, or Disney World, all 1 hour 30 min from Melbourne.
- Eat dinner wherever you’d like!
- Go kayaking in the evening and enjoy the sunset and breathtaking views.
🌴 DAY 3
- Savor breakfast at the inn (or take it to go) and then take a beach cooler with you to spend the day outside. Choose from…
- De Leon Springs Park (1 hour 50 min from Melbourne) where you can swim, scuba dive, rent a canoe, paddleboat or kayak, fish, picnic, dine at the Sugar Mill Restaurant, explore the wildlife refuge, or take a Fountain of Youth Eco boat tour.
- Wekiwa Springs State Park (1 hour 30 min from Melbourne) to enjoy beautiful vistas within this park that offers a glimpse of what Central Florida looked like when Timucuan Indians fished and hunted these lands.
- Kelly Springs/Rock Springs Run (1 hour 45 min from Melbourne) which features a free-flowing natural spring (68 degrees year round), inner tub rentals, full-service concession, picnic pavilions and playground.
🌴 DAY 4
- After breakfast, go strawberry or blueberry picking nearby.
- Check out but before you go home, spend some time at Lake Eola, 1 hour 15 minutes from Melbourne. Located in the heart of downtown Orlando, you’ll enjoy the perfect place for leisurely walks, as well as swan-shaped paddle boats, places to feed the birds, concerts at Walt Disney Amphitheater, a Farmer’s Market, and more.
- Indulge in a bite to eat at Relax Grill on Lake Eola and enjoy the spectacular view of Orlando’s skyline!
You Deserve a Second Honeymoon
(Or a third or fourth!) Get away and reconnect with a special second honeymoon trip to the beach! Surprise your loved one with one of our specially designed honeymoon packages. There is something for everyone. From quick two night trips to full week-long excursions, we will make sure your romantic trip is one you’ll never forget.
Find Your Favorite Room
One of the most simple but important parts of your getaway is the room you will be staying in. We offer something for every taste. Choose your favorite and book it before we fill up!
View Our Specials & Packages
Add a little extra special touch or two to any getaway to make it picture perfect. We have specials and packages for various occasions and preferences. Choose the one you love!