There is no better way to take in the beauty of a Florida sunset than with a local microbrew in-hand, and we have got the inside scoop on some of the best breweries in the area! Read on for your Port d’Hiver guide to experiencing the unique beer culture of the area while enjoying everything else Melbourne Beach has to offer.
Visit Our Favorite Breweries
For good beer and good times, we highly recommend some of these classic breweries as well as new favorites.
- Intracoastal Brewing Company is a local favorite with a wide variety of brews and events held year-round. Be sure to check their schedule for upcoming happenings. (15 minutes away)
- Hell ‘n Blazes is one of the most unique breweries in town with a beautiful taproom and easily the best pretzel bites in town! They also have a 25 bottle wine list for wine lovers. (10 minutes away)
- One of Florida’s most recognized breweries, Florida Beer Co. makes amazing beers that are available right here at the inn! Come down and grab a nice cold Key West Ale or Sunshine State Lager. (40 minutes away in Cape Canaveral)
- Orchid Island Brewery is unfortunately closed at the moment but is looking to open up once again early this year! (45 minutes away in Vero Beach)
Pair Your Brew with a Delicious Meal
Beer makes a wonderful accompaniment to a delicious lunch or dinner, and we have a few places nearby that we recommend for complementing your Florida craft brew experience!
- The Crafty Crane is a fine eatery with specialty beer, wine, and live music! Get one of their signature charcuterie boards and soak in the atmosphere. (10 minutes away)
- A unique restaurant built in a repurposed filling station, the aptly named 4th Street Fillin Station has quirky decor and incredible food with a huge selection of over 175 beers! Make sure and check out their calendar for special events, oh, and don’t forget about the gourmet milkshakes and dessert bar! (30 minutes away in Cocao Beach)
- Copperhead Tavern not only has a great selection of drafts but also features the full menu till closing and serves up a mean late-night burger! Make sure and try their iconic crispy Brussels sprouts when you visit. (5 minutes away in Indialantic)
Relax at Our Luxurious Retreat
This is your invitation to kick back and relax on the sunny beaches of Florida. There are so many great places to eat and drink around Port d’Hiver and we hope you have the chance to experience everything you want to on your visit. The Inn is a luxurious hideaway right next to a white sand beach with beautifully decorated rooms. Stay in luxury with jetted tubs in most rooms, private porches, and gorgeous ocean views. Spend the day exploring the area and the different Melbourne Beach breweries, or stay and relax at the Inn with a selection of beers you can pick up right here. Book with our Life’s a Beach package and hit the sand with a packed cooler full of goodies like cheese and crackers, assorted fruits, and 4 local Florida microbrews! However you choose to spend your stay, you’re bound to have a wonderful time in our romantic seaside town. We hope to see you soon!Book Now