Discover holiday cheer in Melbourne Beach, FL and check out some of these fun, festive activities happening around town. There is so much to see and do with holiday memories just waiting to be made amongst the sparkling lights. Celebrate with a curated list of events that we highly recommend for both first-time and returning visitors alike.
Melbourne Beach Christmas Events
- Christmas Tree Lighting Event: Ring in the season with the lighting of the town Christmas tree, a free event held in front of the Community Center, and enjoy refreshments and an appearance from Santa Clause.
- Children’s Christmas Parade: Established in 1966, the annual Children’s parade is sponsored by the Melbourne Beach Volunteer Fire Department and is a fun-filled event for all ages! Celebrate the season with refreshments, entertainment, and a visit from Santa Clause.
- Candlelight Shopping: Take in the atmosphere and cross some folks off your Christmas list at this beautiful and unique event created in partnership with local businesses. Get in the holiday spirit with carolers, free horse and carriage rides, and local entertainment.
Viera Holiday Village Events
Stay in the know about upcoming events for Light Up Viera on their official page.
- Ice Skating: Whether you’re a first-timer or a skating pro, everyone can have fun at this ice rink, that isn’t actually ice! Using a special gloss, the surface is not frozen but allows blades to glide, creating this unique experience even in a warmer climate.
- Snowzilla: Take on the 31-foot tall and 90-foot long Snowzilla Slide, one of only two mobile snow-tubing lanes in the country.
- Art and Craft Vendors: Support our local talent and get unique holiday gift ideas from artists and crafters.
- Holiday Parade: Fireworks kick off an annual tradition with light displays, decorated floats, and much more!
Stay in Style for the Holidays
Have your Christmas getaway in comfy and stylish accommodations with convenient access to nearby holiday events at Port d’Hiver. Enjoy luxurious amenities including romantic rooms with jetted tubs, private porches and balconies, and a king bed in every room. Lounge in our pool area and relax or stay warm at night by the outdoor firepit. Treat yourself with premium add-ons like hot stone massages at Imperial Spa, champagne, fruits, and cheeses brought to your room, and so much more. Keep up with nearby events and save on travel time with a stay at our historic hotel in Melbourne Beach, FL and have a happy holiday at Port d’Hiver. We hope to see you there!Book Now