Take a well-deserved break from the hectic pace of day-to-day life with a relaxing wellness getaway at Port d’Hiver. We’ve put together the perfect itinerary for a health and wellness-focused vacation in paradise, including gorgeous beaches, exciting area activities, delicious local cuisine, and our premier accommodations. Leave your worries and cares behind for an unforgettable Melbourne Beach wellness getaway.
Calm Your Soul with Nature
Relaxation is never very far away, especially when you’re right by some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida, including three declared by Southern Living to be top ten on their list! Feel the warm sand and let the soothing sounds of the sea welcome you to an escape unlike any other. Surfers will be happy to hear that we have some of the best surfing on the east coast, and there are plenty of other aquatic activities to enjoy like paddle boarding, jet skiing, fishing, and so much more! You can spend the afternoon lounging on the beach, then have a romantic sunset cruise in the evening and watch the sky bloom in stunning hues of orange and red.
Get Active with Energizing Activities
Have some fun in the sun with invigorating outdoor activities in Melbourne Beach:
- Play a great game of Golf at Spessard Holland, only a half-hour walk or a 3-minute drive, and see stunning views of the ocean from the 18 holes.
- We’ve partnered with Kiwi Tennis Club to provide special rates for our guests that wish to use their facilities, and this not only includes access to their courts, but also fine casual dining at the Palm Cafe, fitness center, and more!
- Biking is easily one of the best ways to see the area with plenty of paths, access to town, and trails by nearby beaches all on only two wheels! We have four cruiser bikes at the inn for guest use and highly recommend them if you get the chance, as bikes can sometimes go where cars cannot.
Nourish Your Body at Local Restaurants
There are lots of great places to grab a bite in and around Melbourne Beach, and we have a more comprehensive look at many of them here, but for the sake of brevity, we’ve narrowed down a core four that we believe are not to be missed:
- A local favorite, Nomad Market Eatery is well-known for its eclectic international offerings that certainly differ from the norm, we recommend the vegan crab cakes!
- The place to be for the freshest seafood around, Frigate’s Waterfront Bar and Grille serves up delicious cuisine as well as beautiful views of the water from their scenic dockside eating area.
- Sand on the Beach, as the name suggests, is right on the beach! Cool ocean breezes and a picturesque view of the beach below come together with exceptional cocktails, a diverse menu, and even breakfast for early risers!
- Djon’s Steak and Lobster House is simply different, an unparalleled dining experience that takes their surf n’ turf seriously with outstanding steaks, perfect for keto, and truly gourmet seafood for those trying to keep it light. The best spot for a romantic dinner, or you can stop by during happy hour for classy cocktails and a charming atmosphere.
Refresh & Recharge in Our Romantic Guest Rooms
Make Port d’Hiver your home base, separated from the demands of life, and immerse yourself in a world of soothing sights and sounds. Go for a refreshing dip in the pool or hot tub, walk the grounds underneath gently swaying palms, and always have your private sanctuary to return to. Our luxurious rooms have everything you need for an amazing stay, including supremely comfortable king beds, jetted tubs in most suites, and views of the ocean and garden. In addition, we also offer add-ons like massage services for soothing sore muscles and goodies like our gourmet chocolate strawberries to add that little special something to your stay. Book your Melbourne Beach wellness getaway today and find peace in our serene accommodations by the ocean.Book Now