Private & Spacious
Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast offers the perfect combination of private, spacious, and luxurious accommodations for extended stays in The Mangrove Suite, Charlotte’s Room and Dianne’s Room, with friendly and attentive concierge services. Any of these three guest rooms can be rented for extended stays weekly, and includes champagne on ice, two keepsake flutes, and two Port d’Hiver t shirts.
Your New Home Away From Home
Enjoy the ultimate in privacy and luxury as a guest in any of our largest rooms at our romantic Florida Beach Getaway.
Each of the stunning guest rooms are individually decorated and include all the comforts and amenities you need to make your stay memorable and stress free. Unwind and truly relax in the separate living room of The Mangrove Suite or on the private balcony looking out over the ocean in Charlotte or Dianne’s room. Wake up after a comfortable night’s sleep in any of the cozy king beds, relax in the jetted or spa tub, or decompress in front of the flat screen tv.
Interior Space: 498-730 sq. ft.
Exterior Space: 78-136 sq. ft.
In-Room Amenities and Services:
- L’Occitane’s natural bath products
- Snack bar complete with candy, chips, crackers, bottled water, and sodas
- Plates, glasses and silverware
- Coffee and tea machine
- Private collection of DVDs, books, and board games
- Wireless internet
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Access to in-room massage (for a fee)
Port d’Hiver Amenities and Services:
- Laundry service (for a fee)
- Free parking and electric car charging stations
- Coffee service starting at 7:00am daily
- Breakfast served from 8:30-10:30am daily
- Daily 5 o’clock wine hour with light hors d’oeuvres
- 24hr access to coffee, tea, cookies, chips, crackers, bottled water, and sodas
- Access to beach cruisers (bikes)
- Access to beach supplies including towels, coolers, umbrellas, chairs, boogie boards, floats, etc.
- Heated spa swimming pool
- Wifi and printing
Melbourne Beach Concierge
From spa services to eco kayak tours of the Indian River, click below to learn all about fun, local activities to enjoy during your Melbourne Beach vacation. We would be happy to answer any questions or make a reservation for you! You can read reviews on our favorite restaurants and bars in the area, several of which are within walking distance of the inn.