Looking for a little holiday cheer? In addition to our beautiful decorations, decorated Christmas tree, courtyard fire pit, and warm jetted pool in our Melbourne Beach bed and breakfast, you can check out some of these fun, festive activities happening around Melbourne Beach!
Special Offer: Mention this blog when you call to book and we’ll provide a free bottle of champagne upon arrival!
Melbourne Beach Christmas Events:
- Christmas Tree Lighting Event: Thursday, Dec. 11, at 6pm. It will be held in front of the Community Center and refreshments will be served.
- Children’s Christmas Parade: Starts on Ocean Ave. Saturday, Dec. 13, at 9am. Established in 1966, the annual Children’s parade is sponsored by the Melbourne Beach Vo. Fire Department, and is a fun event for all ages. Join us for refreshments, visit with Santa and much more
Historic, Downtown Melbourne:
- Candlelight shopping every Saturday at 5pm until Christmas with carolers, carriage rides, and Santa!
- A special December Friday Fest, Dec. 12 from 5-10pm. In addition to the normal street party of food and craft vendors, there will a Christmas Market and live music by the Jazz Cats.
Viera: Light Up Viera!
(Open weekdays and weekends, $5-10/day)
- Ice Skating Rink: Whether you’re a first-timer or a skating pro, everyone can slide and glide on the 40’x100’ synthetic rink!
- Snowzilla: Take on the 31-foot tall and 90-foot long Snowzilla Slide – The ONLY mobile snow-tubing lane of its kind!
- Sand Art Santa: Local, world-renowned sand sculptors Jill Harris and Thomas Koet of Sandsational Sand Sculpting will be creating Santa’s workshop!
- Art and Craft Vendors: Stop by every Friday through Sunday to support our local talent and get unique holiday gift ideas from artists and crafters.
- Local Entertainment & Contests: Join us every weekend, as they feature local talent, including high school jazz bands and chorus groups, and performances. Check out the schedule of events here.
- A Peter White Christmas, Sunday, Dec. 14, 7pm: A Peter White Christmas featuring Rick Braun & Mindi Abair is coming back to town! Contemporary jazz lovers eagerly await this annual fun filled concert which has packed fans into halls and arenas coast-to-coast year after year. Peter White is an extraordinary and fluent acoustic guitarist whose skills are world-renowned.
- Darlene Love, Tuesday, Dec. 16, 8pm: You have seen her at the Oscars – you have seen her on Broadway, you have seen her in the “Lethal Weapon” movies and “20 Feet From Stardom” – now see her in concert at the King Center on December 16th in her heartfelt, Love for the Holidays concert.
- BonXMAS, Friday, Dec. 19, 8pm: Classic Holiday songs done with a Bronx twist. You’ll also hear all your favorites you’ve come to expect from a Bronx Wanderers Show; The Four Seasons, Dion, Coldplay and so much more.
- A Christmas Carol, Saturday, Dec. 20, 7pm: The Nebraska Theatre Caravan is once again bringing their unique version of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol to Melbourne. This Victorian version of Christmas magic is presented with a full array of traditional Christmas carols interwoven with the well-known story.