Going South on I-95
- Take Exit 183, Proceed east on Eau Gallie Blvd. for 8 miles
- Turn right (south) onto A1A. Proceed 5 miles
- Turn left (east) onto Ocean Avenue• Proceed .2 miles. Port d’hiver is at 201 Ocean Avenue
GPS Coordinates: 28.068047, -80.557644
Going North on I-95
- Take Exit 173, Proceed east on Malabar Road for 4 miles
- Turn left (north) onto US1 and proceed 5.8 miles
- Turn right (east) onto US192 and proceed 2.3 miles
- Turn right (south) onto A1A and proceed 1.6 miles
- Turn left (east) onto Ocean Avenue and proceed .2 miles
- Port d’hiver is at 201 Ocean Avenue
Flying & Airports
Melbourne International Airport (MLB), is a short cab ride (6.6 miles/15 minutes) to Port d’Hiver. Multiple daily flights from Atlanta (ATL) on Delta Air Lines and from Charlotte, NC (CLT) on US Airways.
Port d’Hiver, our romantic hotel in Melbourne Beach, FL is approximately 70 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO) and 82 miles from Orlando-Sanford International Airport (SFB) served by Allegiant Air and others.
An Ideal Location
Often called the “Mayberry on the Beach,” Melbourne Beach, Florida is a friendly small town with all the amenities you can wish for!
Shops, restaurants and the beach are all within walking distance from the Inn!