Just across Ocean Avenue from the sparkling sea and Ocean Park rests Port d’Hiver – a boutique hotel in Melbourne Beach, Florida nestled amid swaying palms, intimate courtyards, wandering brick paths and flowering bougainvillea. Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast is an island within an island, blending comfort and luxury with award winning accommodations, fine dining, warm personal service and thoughtful amenities.
If you are planning your Florida honeymoon we have the perfect packages for you.
All rooms at our romantic getaway in Florida include fresh flowers, luxurious robes, USB charging stations, custom luxury linens, bottled water, turndown service with sweets, flat screen smart TVs, DVD players, refrigerators, safes, wireless high speed internet, hair dryers and irons.
|The Creole Room||South Cabana||King/Twin||First||Pool||Spa Tub/Shower, Wheelchair access||Check Rates|
|The Windward Suite||South Cabana||King/Twin||Second||Pool||Whirlpool/Shower||Check Rates|
|The Yellow Room||South Cabana||King||Second||Pool||Whirlpool/Shower||Check Rates|
|The Indian River Room||South Cabana||King||Second||Pool||Whirlpool/Shower||Check Rates|
|Charlotte's Room||East Cabana||King||Second||Ocean||Whirlpool/Spa Shower||Check Rates|
|Dianne's Room||East Cabana||King||Second||Ocean||Whirlpool/Spa Shower||Check Rates|
|The Mangrove Suite||North Cabana||King||First||Private Porch||Spa Tub/Shower||Check Rates|
|The Havana Room||North Cabana||King||Second||Pool||Whirlpool/Shower||Check Rates|
|The Sunrise Room||North Cabana||King||Second||Ocean||Whirlpool/Shower||Check Rates|
|Carriage House Suite||Carriage House||King||Second||Courtyard/Distant ocean||Spa tub for 2/ Separate shower||Check Rates|
|Walter’s Suite||1916 Main House||King||Second||Ocean/Courtyard||Spa Shower||Check Rates|
|Ella Belle’s Room||1916 Main House||King||Second||Ocean||Whirlpool/Shower||Check Rates|
Attention to Detail
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast daily, complementary happy hour and service beyond comparison.
Special Cancellation and Change Policy for March – May 31, 2020
- Existing and new reservations, even those booked with the Non-refundable Advance Purchase Rate, that are scheduled for arrival before May 31, 2020 can be changed or canceled at no charge with 24 hour advance notice and will receive a full refund of deposit and no rescheduling fees.
- Port d’Hiver is a non-smoking facility; no smoking area is provided. There is NO smoking in the buildings or on the grounds of our historic Melbourne, FL hotel.
- 24-hour front desk for the convenience of our guests.
- Two night minimum stay requirements apply most weekends and holidays.
- Standard rates based upon double occupancy. For those rooms which are able to accommodate more than two guests, rates will include an additional $50 per person per night charge for each additional guest.
- One night deposit charged to card immediately to secure reservation.
- No shows or less than a 7 day cancellation or rescheduling notice will result in a charge equal to the first night’s room charge. Reservations must be canceled or rescheduled 7 days prior to scheduled arrival or deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellations and reschedules with 7 or more days notice are subject to a $35 re-booking fee.
- Children 10 and older welcome.
- Sorry, we are not able to accommodate pets.
- Facilities (rooms, pool, parking, etc.) and amenities (snack room, beach supplies, etc.) are for the exclusive use of registered guests of our romantic hotel in Melbourne Beach, Florida.
- For the privacy and comfort of our guests, Professional/Wedding photography is not allowed on the property without the express written permission of the innkeeper. Guests will be assessed a $350 fee for all unauthorized professional photography.
Corporate Policies (Sunday – Thursday nights)
- Corporate rates based upon single occupancy. For double occupancy standard rates apply.
- Corporate no shows or cancellations of any reservation nights with less than a 7 notice will result in a charge equal to the entire reservation.
Port D’Hiver Bed and Breakfast is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
- The Creole Room is fully accessible. This first-floor room features an open floor plan and wide doorways to accommodate a wheelchair. There are also grab bars in the toilet and shower area of the bathroom and a shower chair if needed. This room offers a lower mattress for easy access and alarms for the visually and hearing impaired.
- There are no steps to the entrance of the Inn or to the Creole Room, however, we do have iron gates with keypads that have to be opened to access the property.
- The dining room and all commons area are fully accessible.
- We provide complimentary room service for those who would like breakfast delivered to their room.
- There is designated parking at the entrance to the Inn and we are happy to help you with your luggage.
If you require other items please call us directly at (321) 722-2727 us prior to your arrival, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at (321) 722-2727 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.