Melbourne Beach is a wonderful place to be in the spring as there is always something going on! Whether you’re a music junky, a lover of surfing and fun at the beach, or if you would like to experience the magic of Sea Turtles nesting in March, Melbourne Beach, FL is the place to be.
Here’s a look at some of the many ways you can enjoy yourself in our sea-side oasis this spring:
Surf’s Up in Melbourne Beach
Experience the thrill of watching experienced surfers from a warm and comfortable seat on the beach just a few miles away from our inn!
Music & Fun Festivals
These exciting festivals and concerts will give you a fun dose of culture!
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Foosaner Art Museum
- Excellent live jazz music and an open gallery every Friday
- Every second Friday of the month from 6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- April 22–23 at Wickham Park
- Enjoy the largest free Art Festival and Concert series in all of Central Florida!
Melbourne Beach Founder’s Day:
- May 6 at Ryckman Park (Only 3 blocks away from the inn!)
- Check out the Town of Melbourne Beach, FL website for more info
- March – May enjoy a free show from popular bands like: Remember When, St. John’s Wood, and Smokin’ Country
- Don’t forget your folding chair!
Enjoy One of the Excellent Concerts at the King Center:
- Check out the Spring Event Lineup, here.
Or Experience the Thrill of The Melbourne Air & Space Show:
- April 1-2 at the Melbourne International Airport (Just 15 minutes away from the Inn!)
- Enjoy performances by the U.S. Airforce Thunderbirds and other admired Civilian pilots
It’s Sea Turtle Nesting Season!
Did you know that 90% of Sea Turtle nesting in the U.S. occurs in Florida from May – October?
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles’ nesting season peaks at our beaches in June and July!
- Use our special flashlights and explore the beach at night or schedule a guided turtle walk with the Sea Turtle Preservation Society.
Don’t Miss The Pineapple Man Triathlon
Come experience the oldest USAT sanctioned triathlon in the state of Florida!
- June 4 at Ryckman Park