Port d’Hiver remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and associates as our utmost priority. We are happy to announce that our beaches, state parks, and restaurants are open and ready to welcome you! We understand that travel plays an important role in our lives and know that the current environment has affected how you make your travel decisions. In accordance with current CDC guidelines, staff and guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks, but we are continuing to operate to the highest degree of health and safety vigilance. Keep scrolling for all the details.
- Every guest room will be treated using the newest Ultraviolet light and ozone technology prior to check in, as will room keys and all other devices such as remote controls
- Use of disinfectants recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization to treat known pathogens in all guest rooms, lobby, gym and other public areas
- Disinfecting wipes and additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the property
- All guests will be provided with personal use hand sanitizer amenity in their room
- Daily temperature checks are required for staff and vendors using hands-free AI technology before entering the property