Port d’Hiver remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and associates as our utmost priority. We are happy to announce that our beaches, state parks, and restaurants are open and ready to welcome you! We understand that travel plays an important role in our lives and know that the current environment has affected how you make your travel decisions. The dedicated staff at our Melbourne Beach bed and breakfast is here to help you make the most of your time away, in our small and safe environment.
Stay Small, Stay Safe at Port D’Hiver
Your Well-Being and Safety are Our Top Priorities
In accordance with current CDC guidelines, staff and guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks, but we are continuing to operate to the highest degree of health and safety vigilance at our Florida boutique hotel by the beach. Keep scrolling for all the details.
Port d’Hiver has established important precautions to maintain the safety of our guests and staff.
- Every guest room will be treated using the newest Ultraviolet light and ozone technology prior to check in, as will room keys and all other devices such as remote controls
- Use of disinfectants recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization to treat known pathogens in all guest rooms, lobby, gym and other public areas
- Disinfecting wipes and additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the property
- All guests will be provided with personal use hand sanitizer in their room
- Daily temperature checks are required for staff and vendors using hands-free AI technology before entering the property
Amenities & Activities
Port d’Hiver provides several ways to add to the enjoyment of your getaway without venturing far from our beautiful property.
- Guests can ride our bikes, go to the beach, explore our local trails and state parks.
- Our beach supplies, including coolers and bikes, are sanitized daily.
- During sea turtle nesting season we have many nests marked right on our local beach.
- Our beautiful garden, fire pit, pool and hot tub are open for relaxing!
- All packages and add-ons are available for booking, including our most popular Romance Package complete with rose petals, candlelight, soft music, chocolates, keepsake flutes and a chilled bottle of Champagne. All spa services will be offered at our local facility, Imperial Spa, which is just 10 minutes from the inn.
Reviews From Fellow Travelers
“Can’t say enough about this fantastic B&B! From the moment we were greeted until we left, the service was terrific. The rooms are immaculate and you can tell they have invested in keeping the property clean especially during this pandemic. Ordered coffee every morning before having our delicious breakfast served on our balcony. It was always delivered on time and the staff could not be more accommodating. Although we faced the road, the traffic was not really a problem. We definitely had our privacy. will certainly go back again. Loved the happy hour with wine, beer, and snacks. Port d’Hiver does a great job of making you feel special with all their little touches. Looking forward to our next visit!”
– car2313, TripAdvisor
“This place is fabulous! We are happy that they are open again. Definitely, very clean and going over and above current CDC guidelines. As always, staff was very receptive and the room and property were amazing as always. We really needed a day getaway and they were the answer. I’m looking forward to our next time, thanks to everyone! Also, Dianne’s room is amazing!”
JP Deluca, Google